Thursday, August 8, 2013

Final Project Ideas





I want to create a piece that shows how reality and technology are merging. I don't have any official ideas but I might re-create the background of the photo in Blender.

I could also use my Nexus 7 as a window into a digital recreation of the background, showing part of my leg and the table leg on the screen. I could possibly use the screenshot as a holographic display, but considering that there isn't really much interesting going on behind the Nexus, I'm not sure if I want to go with this idea.

My favorite idea is to replace my hand with a very geometrical 3D model of a hand. This could be interesting, because then the Nexus, a piece of technology, would be more real than the human hand. The only issue is that I can potentially see this message working better if I also model my leg in Blender, but I don't think I'd be able to sculpt my shoe...

No comments:

Post a Comment